Discover the magic of Cob building
a recreational workshop for women of power.
A 6-day workshop on cob building, in the height of summer, on Mayne Island, BC, in Canada.
Dates July 25 – 30, 2015.
- Designing for cob
- Choosing a good location
- Tips and tricks to make a small house feel spacious
- Plumbing and Electrical for the cob house
- Beautiful natural finishes
- Do’s and don’ts for cob
- Cob mixing- for walls, for details, for furniture and for floors
- Building walls- straight and curved
- Setting windows and doors
- Fun details with bottles and other elements
- Trimming and shaping
- Sample plaster
- Working smarter not harder