Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Hand Sculpted House, a great book for those interested in Cob Houses

The Hand-Sculpted House: A Practical and Philosophical Guide to Building a Cob Cottage: The Real Goods Solar Living BookWhile on a fantastic workshop last summer I discovered this beautiful book on cob houses. I am going to order it now that I actually have my property. I have been drawing up designs for my home and feel the need to consult this wonderful book to firm up my ideas. I can't wait to get it in the mail.
The Hand-Sculpted House: A Practical and Philosophical Guide to Building a Cob Cottage: The Real Goods Solar Living Book
The advice I have received so far is to read, read, read and be open to ideas. I am so grateful for all the learning I have been blessed with and hope to finally get some video and info up on the Cob and Community workshop I did at Summerland with Cobworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment